Review: L'oreal Voluminous fiber lashes mascara

Leave a Comment
For my first review I decided to start with the L'Oreal Voluminous False fiber lashes mascara. I usually use the original Jordana mascara since I haven't had much luck with other drugstore mascara, specifically Maybelline, but this one I like.





Packaging:



The wand is natural "hair" and it a thin cone shape. Although the cone effect is not very noticeable, so for me it's handy. It's great for people with short and curly lashes because of the width of the brush. It really coats the mascara and gives a beautiful curl.

Application and wear:

It applies quite thick and clumpy. You have to be careful not to apply to much as it can become spidery, and/or the fibers start to show in random direction.

It wears really nice,  about 6 hours. After that I start noticing my under eye getting dark. It is waterproof and I don't get smudging till later, due to my oily skin.




Overall thoughts:


Pros:

- Gives length and curl.

- Color is very black.

- Long longevity.

- Waterproof.


Cons:

- After a while start clumping because of the fibers, which can create spider lashes.


Thanks for clicking and reading my first review and post. If you have any questions you can leave a comment or contact me through my other social platforms.

Till next time,

Have wonderful day or night. :)


Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Instagram

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook